LASKO's Cool mist humidifiers with aromatherapy create a soothing atmosphere in your home. According to the Mayo Clinic, indoor humidity between 30% to 50% is ideal and can help soothe dry air problems of the skin, throat, and sinuses.
Additionally, proper humidity levels can create an atmosphere for improved sleep and reduce static electricity from dry air.
The Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier from Lasko provides quiet, soothing humidity for your room. The cool mist nozzle is adjustable to 360-degrees. The removable tank holds 95 oz. of water, so it will run up to 60 hours on the low setting. The adjustable mist control knob is simple to use and allows you to customize your room humidity level. Monitor your water supply through clear tank, then easily refill at sink or tub.
The humidifier will automatically shut off when the tank is empty. Regular maintenance is a breeze because there are no filters to replace, plus the included cleaning brush can be stored conveniently right on the unit. Features a built-in scent tray for aromatherapy essential oils and a nightlight feature with 7 colors to gently illuminate your room while you sleep.
Comes fully assembled.
Shipping Method: Others
Ship-to Country/Region: United States to US $12.60 (the 50 States)
Shipping Cost: Within 2.00 lb, the shipping rate is US $10.00.
For every additional 1.00 lb the the shipping rate is US $0.65
Estimated Delivery Time: 3-9 Days
If your order is returned to us or our distribution center and there was no error on our part, than your item can be considered returned and you will be refunded minus a 20% restocking fee.
Original shipping charges are not refundable and you will be responsible for the carrier's return shipping charges back to us or our distribution center.
To return an item, a Refund Request must be submitted to the supplier. All returns are for refund only. Replacement product must be ordered again as a new order with a new order number and will include freight and handling charges.
1. First, the buyer will need to file a refund request on the item through their Doba account. Instructions on how to do so can be found here: https://faq.doba.com/damaged-item?hsLang=en - after the request has been submitted, supplier will approve/deny the refund request within 24-48 hours.
If item is damaged, incorrect, defective, etc pictures of the item will be requested by the supplier.
To speed the process up, please provide all photos before submitting the refund request.
2. A Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) will be provided once the RMA is approved by the supplier and must be marked on the outside of the shipping box for product returns.
This RMA# is valid for 15 days.
3. Freight on merchandise being returned is to be prepaid. The item should be returned by way of a reputable shipping carrier, the shipment should be insured, and it should have a tracking confirmation or some method of delivery confirmation.
DO NOT SHIP PRODUCT TO SUPPLIER UNTIL RMA # HAS BEEN ISSUED
4. Once the item has been returned back and confirmed by the supplier, non-defective merchandise will be credited at original invoice price less freight and handling charges and restocking fees of 20%.
5. Merchandise is to be returned in original manufacturer box, INSIDE an outer shipping box, with enclosed documentation (including a copy of the invoice or packing slip) and all parts.
Credit will not be issued without the return tracking to show return was delivered back. Returns take some time to process and confirm the reason chosen is correct, therefore, credits can take up to 15 business days from the date the item is delivered back.
4 Business Days (Estimated)